The Fire Sector Summit offers a mix of conference, interactive workshop sessions, panel debates, social evening function and exhibition featuring leading industry organisations and fire solution providers.
Firmly established as the leading forum for decision makers and influencers from across the fire sector, the summit brings together the views and opinions from other key stakeholders, providing a platform for professionals to share knowledge, develop initiatives and shape policy.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Paul Fuller, Chief Fire Officers Association
- Brandon Lewis MP, Fire Minister
- Matt Wrack, Fire Brigades Union
- Steve Turek, Assistant Commissioner, London Fire Brigade
- John Humphreys, BBC
- Paul Bishop, Royal Marsden Hospital
- Andrew Haldenby, The Reform Group
Book Online here